Kristan B. Burch is a member in the firm’s Litigation Section and Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property & Franchising Practice Group. Her practice focuses on construction and intellectual property.
She handles a broad range of civil litigation matters including construction disputes regarding faulty workmanship and design; construction payment disputes and bond claims; patent, trademark, and copyright infringement actions; opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board; franchise disputes; general commercial disputes; and appeals to the Supreme Court of Virginia and the Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- University of Virginia; B.A., 1995
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 1998
- Virginia State Bar; Litigation Section, Chair
- Virginia State Bar; Construction and Public Contracts Section, Past Chair
- Virginia State Bar; Intellectual Property Law Section, Past Chair
- Virginia Bar Association; Intellectual Property & Information Technology Section, Past Chair
- Virginia State Bar Special Committee on Communications
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Norfolk Board of Directors
Rate : $$$