Kristen Whitt is an associate on the Corporate Transactions & Securities Team. She represents public and private companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers, asset acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, investments and general corporate matters.
She earned her J.D. from the University of Virginia, where she served on the editorial board of the Virginia Law & Business Review, and her B.S., magna cum laude, in financial management from Clemson University. Before joining Alston & Bird, Kristen was an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of an international law firm.
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- University of Virginia (J.D., 2014)
- Clemson University (B.S., 2010)
- Represented a private company in the divestiture of its retail electricity and natural gas business.
- Represented a private company in the acquisition of 2.1 GW of solar and wind utility scale generation.
- Represented a private equity firm in an acquisition of a leading global manufacturer of web offset printing presses and finishing systems for newspaper, magazine, packaging, catalog and other commercial applications.
- Represented a private equity firm in a carve-out sale of a manufacturer of belts used in industrial, commercial and consumer applications.
Rate : $$$$