Kristen Bates is a commercial real estate, land use, and real property development attorney with diverse experience handling complex matters such as large retail-landlord lease negotiations, detailed purchase and sale agreements, and easements involving numerous parties.
Kristen has significant expertise in wireless communications facilities leasing and has negotiated numerous distributed antenna systems agreements and build-to-suit agreements. She has represented a telecommunications client in Washington and other Western states for the past nine years and has negotiated hundreds of leases on behalf of the client with various federal, state, and local governmental agencies, as well as other wireless carriers.
- Associate Counsel, Barclays North, Inc., Everett, Wash.
- Attorney, Sole Proprietor, Kristen M. Bates, Vancouver, Wash.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Governance Committee, Bellevue Schools Foundation, 2016-present
- Davis Wright Tremaine Diversity Committee, 2015-present
- Architectural Review Committee Liaison, Issaquah Highlands Community Association, 2011-present
- Auction Coordinator, Capital Campaign Assistant – Imagine Housing, 2009-2010
- Government Relations Chair, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Seattle, 2007-2010
- Real Property, Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers, King County Chapter
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2005
- B.A., Political Science, Pepperdine University, 1999
Rate : $$$