Kristen Carroll is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Kristen was an Assistant District Attorney with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in the Appeals Bureau.
Kristen handled a variety of post-conviction motions and appeals in the Appellate Division, Second Department from many different trial zones and specialized bureaus within the office.
She also co-supervised the legal and college intern program within the Appeals Bureau and coached various high school mock trial and moot court teams for the Kings County District Attorney’s Office.
- Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2014
- Siena College, Bachelor of Arts in English and Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Associations : American Bar Association
Rate : $$$