Kristen Cawley is a senior associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. Ms. Cawley has extensive litigation experience in defending products liability actions.
She has also defended numerous premises liability cases, construction defect cases, and bad faith cases as well as conducted insurance fraud investigations and drafted numerous coverage opinions.
Ms. Cawley has significant litigation experience in successfully drafting and arguing dispositive motions, including motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment. She is similarly experienced in conducting and defending depositions, negotiating settlements, assisting with all aspects of trial preparation and trying cases to verdict.
- Georgia State College of Law
- University of Georgia, magna cum laude, High Honors
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$