Kristen H. Luck concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation, representing clients in matters concerning class action litigation, business disputes and products liability.
- Assisted in the defense of a waste collection company in a putative class action in federal court. Researched and drafted the motion that resulted in the dismissal of the company for lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Assisted three aviation companies in obtaining summary judgment on the plaintiffs’ claims of tortious interference related to the award of a government contract to provide fuel services to an airport in a foreign country. Provided key research and assisted in drafting the successful motion for summary judgment.
- Assisted in the defense of a hotel and resort in a class action filed in federal court for alleged contractual violations.
- Assisted in defending members of a medical distribution LLC against claims of breach of fiduciary duties, tortious interference and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Defended a manufacturer of water treatment systems in an action for property damage. The case was resolved after voluntary dismissal with prejudice.
- Defended numerous medical services companies in actions alleging violations of the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2014; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Book Awards in Appellate Advocacy and Torts; Florida Law Review, Executive Research Editor, Accomplished Research Award and Scholarship; Ronnie H. Walker Scholarship; UF Law Faculty Scholarship
- M.A., Economics, Boston University, 2010
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, 2009
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Kristen Luck & Baker & Hostetler LLP can handle?
Baker & Hostetler LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Class Action, Business, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker & Hostetler LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker & Hostetler LLP?
Kristen Luck lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kristen Luck reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kristen Luck lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers