Main street 811Houston 77002 TX US
Kristen H. Luck concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation, representing clients in matters concerning class action litigation, business disputes and products liability.
- Assisted in the defense of a waste collection company in a putative class action in federal court. Researched and drafted the motion that resulted in the dismissal of the company for lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Assisted three aviation companies in obtaining summary judgment on the plaintiffs’ claims of tortious interference related to the award of a government contract to provide fuel services to an airport in a foreign country. Provided key research and assisted in drafting the successful motion for summary judgment.
- Assisted in the defense of a hotel and resort in a class action filed in federal court for alleged contractual violations.
- Assisted in defending members of a medical distribution LLC against claims of breach of fiduciary duties, tortious interference and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Defended a manufacturer of water treatment systems in an action for property damage. The case was resolved after voluntary dismissal with prejudice.
- Defended numerous medical services companies in actions alleging violations of the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2014; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Book Awards in Appellate Advocacy and Torts; Florida Law Review, Executive Research Editor, Accomplished Research Award and Scholarship; Ronnie H. Walker Scholarship; UF Law Faculty Scholarship
- M.A., Economics, Boston University, 2010
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, 2009
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$