Kristen L. McKeever focuses her practice on commercial litigation at the trial and appellate levels, with an emphasis on professional liability and legal malpractice defense. She has represented lawyers and law firms in claims of professional malpractice arising out of business transactions and litigation outcomes. She also has experience litigating a broad range of complex commercial matters, including contract, securities, and commercial tort.
A former trial lawyer with the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., Kristen both prosecuted and defended civil cases on behalf of government agencies. She began her career as a law clerk for the Hon. Karen Nelson Moore, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, in Cleveland.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, magna cum laude, Harvard Law Review, Primary Editor
- B.A., University of Florida, highest honors
Bar Admissions : Florida; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$