Kristen Spitaletta is an associate in the firm’s New York office and a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Ms. Spitaletta advises public and private companies, as well as private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, in connection with mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions.
She also provides counsel regarding a wide-range of general corporate, securities laws, and corporate governance matters and has prior experience advising clients on transactional antitrust matters.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2015
- Cornell University, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Apollo Global Management in its agreement to acquire GE Energy Financial Services.
- Global Partners, LP in its offering of 9.75% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units representing limited partner interests.
- New Residential Investment Corp. in its acquisition of Shellpoint Partners LLC.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company with respect to the DOJ Second Request issued in connection with its merger of equals with The Dow Chemical Company.
- A public company in an attempted sale of itself to a private equity fund, abandoned in favor of a management succession and strategic overhaul in response to an activist shareholder.
Rate : $$$