Kristi Nevarez is a Partner in the firm’s Santa Clara office. She joined Fragomen in 1999, where she gained experience in all areas of corporate business immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, labor certifications, and adjustments of status.
Kristi serves as corporate immigration counsel to emerging and mid-size clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, consumer products, civil engineering, and legal service providers.
Kristi was the Congressional Assistant and Immigration Policy Advisor to Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren from 2010 to 2012 before rejoining the firm.
Kristi speaks English and Spanish.
- Santa Clara University School of Law | J.D., 1996
- Santa Clara University | B.A., 1991
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, Latina Coalition of Silicon Valley
- Member, Santa Clara County La Raza Lawyers Association
- Unsung Heroes Award Selection Committee Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association (2009)
- Past Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Past Advisory Board Member, West Valley College Paralegal Program
- Past Member and Member of the Board of Trustees, Santa Clara County Bar Association (2005-2007, 2008-2010)
- Past Member of the Board of Directors and Chair, Child Advocates, Diversity Committee (2004-2007)
- Past Board Member and Chair, Alexander Community Law Center (Chair 2001-2005)
- Past Board Member, Services Immigrant Rights and Education Network (2000-2003)
Rate : $$$