Kristi K. North focuses her corporate practice on advising public and private companies regarding mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and intellectual property issues. She has counseled and assisted clients in middle-market stock and asset sales and mergers, playing an integral role on deal teams from the initial stages through closing. A former collegiate and professional tennis player, Kristi is detail oriented and driven to meet her clients’ business objectives.
- Represents Toyota Motor North America, Inc., and its related entities on corporate and transactional matters, as well as corporate compliance projects.
- Represented a leading provider of online marketplaces and clearing services in its acquisition of an innovative technology company.
- Assisted a global information solutions company in its asset purchase of a popular trade show.
- Managed a private equity company’s investment in the air ambulance business, which included counseling on regulatory matters.
- Assisted a public company in the oil industry with the buyout of its joint venture partner.
- Represented private equity investors in their purchase of in-home nursing care companies.
- United States Tennis Association: Nominating Committee Member (2017 – Present)
- Emory Public Interest Committee: Volunteer Coordinator
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013; Order of the Coif; Executive Notes and Comments Editor, Emory Law Journal
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008, summa cum laude; Captain, Georgia Tech Women’s Varsity Tennis Team
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$