Kristi Taylor is a Partner at Fragomen’s Dallas office, where she focuses her practice on corporate immigration, worksite immigration compliance, and the development and implementation of global mobility immigration programs.
She advises Fortune 500 clients on a wide variety of complex immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including defending employer sanctions cases, developing strategies for addressing workforce reductions and assisting with due diligence and other immigration issues during mergers and acquisitions.
Kristi also advises clients on the maintenance of public access files and I-9 program improvement and compliance. Her client base includes companies from a diverse range of industries, including telecommunications, engineering, architecture, healthcare, technology, oil and gas, and financial services.
- Assisted a large corporation with a nationwide internal I-9 audit, developed I-9 best practices, conducted training for their management staff, advised on enrollment in E-Verify, and assisted with the development of an electronic I-9 program
- Assisted an engineering corporation with the development of a centralized internal immigration program for their nonimmigrant and immigrant needs, and developed immigration procedures and policies to support this endeavor. Provided immigration training to their human resource professionals and developed a deemed export process.
- Managed the nonimmigrant, immigrant and global needs of a large Fortune 100 corporation. Provided advice on immigration strategy, cost efficiencies and impact of acquisitions and mergers to the foreign national employee population.
- University of Arkansas | J.D., 1996
- Howard Payne University | B.Sc., 1994, high honors
Bar Admissions: Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$$