Kristian Nelson is a partner in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois. During his more than ten years in private practice, he has defended corporations, directors, officers, and other professionals against claims of negligent and intentional wrongdoing. He has tried and arbitrated over 10 cases to verdict/decision.
Mr. Nelson practices in the areas of directors and officers litigation, securities litigation and general commercial litigation. He has litigated numerous corporate malfeasance cases and advised clients with regard to proper corporate governance.
Mr. Nelson graduated from law school in 2006 and has spent the last ten years in private practice. Other areas of experience include representing licensed professionals and title underwriters and escrow companies with regard to breach of fiduciary duty and title examination matters.
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2006
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance, magna cum laude, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (AADC)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
Rate : $$$