Kristie Beahm is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate, Environmental and Land Use Practice Group.
While in law school, Kristie was a summer associate at the Connecticut Green Bank. In addition, she served as a legal intern for Senator Ted Kennedy, Jr. and the Connecticut General Assembly Environment Committee as well as the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Kristie was also a research assistant for the University of Connecticut Law Center for Energy and Environmental Law.
- 2017 American Bar Association Section of State & Local Government Law for Student Excellence
- Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal, Administrative Editor
- Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court: Pupil
- Connecticut Moot Court Board: National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition (NELMCC) Finalist; William H. Hastie Competition Finalist
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2017, with honors; Certificate in Energy and Environmental Law
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2013, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$