Mrs. Kristie Mace focuses her practice on all areas of community association law, including drafting community association documents such as declarations, by-laws, articles of incorporation, architectural review guidelines, and rules and regulations, as well as providing counsel to the community association’s board of directors.
Further, she concentrates on all aspects of community governance, including statutory and documentary interpretations, covenant enforcement, budgets and review of vendor contracts.
Mrs. Mace considers her greatest professional accomplishment to be dedicating her first few years as an attorney to assisting individuals in divorce and paternity actions who could not otherwise afford an attorney and help guide them through the judicial system during such a difficult time in their lives.
- Ave Maria School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Florida Gulf Coast, Legal Studies, B.S., 2007
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS:
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- Florida Supreme Court County Mediator, 2012
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS : Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Collier County Mock Trial Competition, 2010
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital Fundraising Committee, 2009-2011
- Volunteer Income Tax Association
- Ave Maria School of Law St. Thomas More Appellate Competition, Judge
Rate : $$$$