Kristin Gore is an experienced litigator who regularly handles business litigation matters at the trial and appellate levels in federal and state courts nationwide. Kristin’s practice includes complex antitrust litigation, national class actions, telecom matters, real property litigation, and contract disputes.
She has significant experience in the finance and banking industry, defending claims for fraud, deceptive and unfair trade practices, and violations of state and federal consumer statutes, including RESPA, FDCPA, FCCPA, and FDUTPA.
Kristin represents national banks, financial institutions, and a variety of corporate clients, including wireless carriers in trademark litigation and related matters.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Lehigh University (B.A., with honors, 2003)
- Litigation Associate, Herrick, Feinstein LLP, New York (2006-2008)
- Summer Associate, Herrick, Feinstein LLP, New York (2005)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Chair, Business Law Section, Business and Corporate Litigation Committee, Pro Bono and Public Service Project Subcommittee
- Chair, Business Law Section, Young Lawyers Committee, Diversity Subcommittee
- Business Law Today, Editorial Board
- Caribbean Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Fellow, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD),(2018)
Rate : $$$$