Kristin E. Shicora is an associate in the Casualty Department, focusing her practice on the defense of product liability and premises liability matters. The majority of her practice concentrates on the defense of complex product liability cases for insured and self-insured entities who manufacture and distribute a wide variety of products, including power tools, electrical components, automatic doors, production machinery, generators and cosmetic products.
Additionally, Kristin has experience in defending subrogation matters involving property loss due to fire and water damage.
Kristin has provided extensive pre-trial and trial assistance for cases in state and federal court in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, developing and implementing discovery and trial strategies to further the defense and successful resolution of matters for her clients. She also handles the defense of arbitration and municipal court matters for her clients.
Prior to joining Marshall Dennehey, Kristin served as the law clerk to the Honorable Robert J. Mellon of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas. Kristin was responsible for reviewing and recommending the disposition of pre-trial motions, as well as drafting opinions for cases on appeal.
- Drexel University Kline School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Villanova University (Business Administration Certification, 2006)
- Gettysburg College (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2013
Associations & Memberships:
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$