Kristin Keehan concentrates her practice on class action and complex litigation and regulatory compliance. The focus of her litigation practice is in the areas of construction and labor law, toxic tort, products liability, and food liability. She has experience handling all phases of litigation, from initiation of suit to jury selection.
Kristin has significant experience providing regulatory advice and conducting regulatory reviews for major food, beverage and over-the-counter drug companies. Kristin also assists with regulatory compliance reviews for marketers of medical marijuana and CBD products.
She has successfully defended clients in construction and labor law litigation and defeated claims based on alleged violations of Labor Law § 240(1). Kristin works with clients of major construction companies to address safety concerns and best practices for accident prevention and response.
Kristin graduated magna cum laude from Albany Law School, where she was a senior editor with the Albany Government Law Review and an associate editor for the Center for Judicial Process.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- University of Texas–Austin, B.A., 2010
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
- New York State Women’s Bar Association
- Litigation Committee of New York State Women’s Bar Association
- Advancing the Status of Women Committee of New York State Women’s Bar Association
- Board Member, Defense Association of New York
Rate : $$$$