Kristin Roquemore is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois. Ms. Roquemore’s primary area of practice is general liability defense, with an emphasis on matters involving commercial liability, products liability, premises liability and personal injury. She defends individuals and entities in all aspects of civil litigation from inception through resolution.
Ms. Roquemore began her legal career at a reputable firm in Atlanta, where she represented individuals with personal injury claims. Ms. Roquemore joined Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith in 2016.
While in law school, Ms. Roquemore served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Wendy Shoob of Fulton County Superior Court, where she prepared memoranda recommending rulings on pending motions before the court, researched relevant case law and statutes, and drafted orders. Ms. Roquemore also served as an intern for the Georgia Innocent Project, where she aggressively pursued the rights of those convicted of crimes they did not commit.
- Georgia State University, Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2015
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Arts, May 2011
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Associations : State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$