Kristin Tucker is an associate in the Firm’s Atlanta office. Kristin’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, including patent and trade secret litigation. Kristin has experience representing pharmaceutical drug manufacturers and distributors in infringement and Lanham Act Disputes.
She has worked closely with a wide array of clients with intellectual property needs ranging from trademark enforcement to web-marketing and computer software-related disputes.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Agnes Scott College, B.A., 2005
- Georgia, 2010
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member − State Bar of Georgia
- Member − Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$