Kristina Cherevas is an attorney in the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Department in the San Diego office. She represents our insurance company clients in the pursuit of real property subrogation claims, including actions for negligence, products liability, government claims, etc.
Kris earned her law degree from California Western School of Law, where she was awarded the Academic Achievement Award in Negotiations, enrollment on the Dean’s Honor List, and the Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services for her work with the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program.
She received her bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in political science from San Diego State University, where she was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, Kris worked extensively in automobile subrogation claims and general civil litigation.
Her involvement in the firm reaches further than cases and clients, as she is actively involved in Cozen O’Connor’s Women’s Initiative and the Diversity and Inclusion Committee. She also currently serves as the editor of the Subrogation Law & Recovery Blog.
In addition to her work with the firm, Kris is avid in community service and pro bono legal work. She currently serves as volunteer judge for the San Diego Teen Court and provides legal services at events for Wills for Heroes and Stand Down.
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of San Diego, Advanced Certificate, 2005
- San Diego State University, B.A., 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : California; Utah
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Utah
Rate : $$$$