Krisi Kastl founded Kastl Law, P.C. to help those with personal injury claims in Texas. For years, Kastl Law has been the lifeline that victimized parties needed to recover maximum compensation for their injuries. Making a difference in the lives of her clients has always been her main goal.
Krisi has many years of courtroom experience as a Dallas trial attorney and has covered a wide variety of cases, including catastrophic motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle wrecks, truck wrecks, premises liability, wrongful death, and products liability. Ms. Kastl has earned the respect of her peers and insurance companies and the gratitude of the clients she represents.
Krisi is a no-nonsense attorney who is proud to be the voice of the victims against big insurance companies that attempt to use intimidation to unfairly get out of accepting responsibility for their insured’s wrongdoing.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas; 2000
- J.D., Texas Tech School of Law, Lubbock, Texas; 1999
- B.A., University of El Paso, El Paso, Texas; 1995
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers
- Tarrant County Bar Association Member 2007 to Present
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
Rate : $$$