The KJ Law Firm, LLC is a law office located on the 4th floor, Office #412, of the RSA Dexter Avenue Building in downtown Montgomery, Alabama.
Kristine Jones, owner and founding member of The KJ Law Firm, earned a Masters in Law (LL.M.) postgraduate degree from Faulkner University – Thomas Goode Jones School of Law with a focus on dispute resolution.
She is a member of the Alabama State Bar and legally admitted to practice law in the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Alabama.
Kristine specializes in family law matters related to marital and domestic relations, including:
- Divorce and separation
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child custody
- Child support
- Equitable distribution of property
Additionally, Kristine is an approved mediator with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution, a qualified Guardian Ad Litem (GAL), and offers legal assistance for cases in Small Claims Court.
Awards & Recognition
In 2018, Kristine Jones was recognized by the Montgomery Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, the Alabama Access to Justice Commission, and the Supreme Court of Alabama for her work and accomplishments as a volunteer lawyer.
Kristine was presented the following awards:
- 2017 Pro Bono Service Certificate of Appreciation for legal services provided to low income residents in Montgomery County, Alabama
- 2018 Medal of the Samaritan in recognition of her outstanding pro bono legal services
- 2018 Pro Bono Service Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of providing 50 or more hours of pro bono legal services to low income Alabama residents
Rate : $$