Kristine Hanson Lambrinos is a litigation associate in King & Spalding’s Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation practice. Her practice focuses on music copyright and licensing matters, where she regularly advocates on behalf of major forces in the music industry. Prior to joining the Firm’s IP practice, Kris litigated a number of high-profile employment disputes and pharmaceutical class actions.
Kris is a born litigator routinely acknowledged as great on her feet and calm under pressure. She has extensive trial, arbitration and case management experience. Kris regularly develops effective trial strategies, prepares witnesses for trial, drafts critical witness direct and cross-examinations, and delivers crisp, effective examinations. For these reasons, she has been a valued contributor to trial teams throughout her career.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Kris worked as a litigation associate at Sedgwick LLP, and before that, at Brown Eassa & McLeod LLP.
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of Law
- B.A. Journalism, Syracuse University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$$