Kristine Scribner is an associate in the Sacramento office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Scribner graduated from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2009 with a juris doctor and a concentration in Intellectual Property.
Prior to law school, she graduated from the University of California at Davis. Ms. Scribner handles a variety of cases including those in the area of general liability, public entity defense, professional liability and employment law.
She has represented a variety of clients, including local businesses and entrepreneurs and various California public entities in matters involving fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, entity dissolution, real property rights and California Government Tort Claims.
Ms. Scribner was honored by her peers in 2015 as a Top Lawyer in the Sacramento Magazine and as Best of the Bar in the Sacramento Business Journal. She is admitted to practice law in all California State Courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
Ms. Scribner is also greatly involved in her community especially in Sacramento and Yolo Counties. She is a member of the Sacramento County Bar Association and a board member of the Women Lawyers of Sacramento.
Ms. Scribner also volunteers as a panelist with the Yolo County District Attorney’s Office Neighborhood Court Program and as a member of the Yolo County Sheriff’s Aero Squadron.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor with concentration in Intellectual Property, December 2009
- University of California at Davis, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, California
- State Supreme Courts, California Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, California Courts of Appeal
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento, Board Member
Community Activities :
- Yolo County District Attorney’s Office Neighborhood Court, Volunteer Panelist
- Yolo County Sheriff’s Aero Squadron, Member
Rate : $$$$