Kristine A. Tietz focuses her practice on complex intellectual property disputes, with a particular concentration on counseling clients in protecting and enforcing their copyright and trademark rights. Kristine also advises clients on brand management issues, including trademark selection, registration, and maintenance.
She has experience representing clients in federal courts across the country and in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Kristine attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, she worked in the law department of a Fortune 50 retailer where she analyzed a variety of issues related to commercial transactions, financial services, and intellectual property. Kristine uses insights gained in-house to provide efficient, creative, and practical advice to clients.
Prior to law school, Kristine managed marketing programs for a provider of cloud-based supply chain management software. She also worked for a Fortune 50 retailer where she managed vendor compliance programs focused on maximizing supply chain efficiencies.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (2012)
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, College of Liberal Arts, B.A. (2004)
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- The Honorable Jimmie V. Reyna Intellectual Property American Inn of Court, Member
- International Trademark Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Leadership Committee Member
Rate : $$$