Kristopher Robert Olin focuses solely on civil and criminal litigation. A member of the Virginia bar since 2009, Kris has represented clients throughout Southwest and Central Virginia in both state and federal courts.
Kris has a robust business and economics background after working at Morgan Stanley in New York City before he practiced law. In addition, Kris has represented the interests of people injured by auto accidents, trucking accidents, defective products, dangerous products, and medical malpractice for his entire career.
He has defended criminal cases involving homicides, distribution of drugs, violent felonies, DUIs and DWIs, sexual offenses, reckless driving, underage possession of alcohol, public intoxication, and speeding.
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- J.D. – 2009
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2009
- Law Review: New York International Law Review, Executive Articles Editor, 2008 – 2009
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Golden Key Society, 2004 – 2013
- Major: Economics
- Virginia, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 2010
Rate : $$$