Kristy A. Schlesinger is a civil litigator whose practice focuses on high-value and complex business litigation matters. Kristy counsels clients on a variety of disputes, including commercial, product liability, employment (including California wage-and-hour), real estate and intellectual property claims.
An experienced trial attorney, Kristy consistently achieves favorable results. Recent highlights include a complete defense verdict on a $200 million trademark infringement and breach of contract claim for a leading beverage manufacturer, defeating a $135 million Ponzi scheme allegation, securing a defense award and attorney’s fees on a breach of marketing agreement based on her client’s duress and resolving through complete defense verdict a multimillion-dollar commissions dispute that threatened to bankrupt her client.
Kristy also taps into her experience as corporate general counsel to identify and understand her clients’ needs and to unify litigation goals. This focus has allowed her to help secure lucrative settlements for corporate clients of all sizes.
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2001
- B.S., cum laude, Northern Arizona University, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, Business Litigation Section, Chair (Former)
- Orange County Bar Association, Business Litigation Section, Board of Directors (Former)
Rate : $$$