Krunal P. Shah practices corporate law, with a focus on capital markets, corporate governance, and federal securities law. His experience advising a diverse range of companies and financial institutions spans a variety of public and private transactions, including 144A offerings, public high yield and investment-grade debt offerings, equity offerings, tender offers, exchange offers, debt restructurings, corporate reorganizations, and M&A transactions. He also regularly advises clients on corporate governance, securities laws, stock exchange rules and regulations, and periodic reporting responsibilities.
Krunal has represented clients in a variety of industries, including communications, energy, automotive, banking, and manufacturing. Some of the companies Krunal has recently represented include Newell Brands, Southern Company, Gray Television, Flowers Foods, and Birch Communications.
- The University of Georgia (J.D. cum laude 2014; A.B. in Political Science 2010)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Conagra Brands acquires Pinnacle Foods for $10.9 billion in cash and stock
- Gray Television to acquire Raycom Media for $3.6 billion
- The Southern Company acquires AGL Resources for $12 billion
- The Southern Company issues $8.5 billion Senior Notes in public offering
- Gray Television completes $175.6 million public offering of Common Stock
- Gray Television completes $725 million notes offering and concurrent tender offer
- Birch Communications’ Cloud and Business Services business acquired by Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc. for $600 million.
Rate : $$$$