Krystle Guillory Tadesse is an associate in the Litigation Department of Locke Lord where she focuses her practice in financial services, commercial and environmental litigation. Her litigation experience covers a wide range of areas, including consumer finance, contracts, mortgages foreclosures and CERCLA and state equivalent statutes.
Krystle has experience in all aspects of litigation, including trial, depositions, mediation and arbitration, motion practice, pretrial motions and appellate practice. She has researched and drafted successful dispositive motions and appellate briefs in both state and federal courts.
Krystle has tried four jury trials to verdict, and has appeared in state appellate court for oral argument. Krystle also has experience assisting the Firm’s transactional clients with responses to pre-merger antitrust investigations.
Krystle is a graduate of Northeastern University School of Law, where she completed internships with the Honorable Bruce M. Selya of the First Circuit Court of Appeals and the Alaska Public Defender Agency. Before joining the Firm, Krystle worked as an attorney for a Boston based insurance company.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, FirstWorks Board of Trustees
- Member, Crossroads Domestic Violence Program Committee
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Connecticut College
- New York
- Rhode Island
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Rate : $$$