Kurt Lance Krolikowski practices in the area of business litigation and is a member of the Firm’s Energy Litigation Section, Construction Litigation Section, and Consumer Finance Litigation Section. Kurt’s experience includes representing clients in a broad range of commercial disputes, including transportation, construction and energy-related disputes.
Representative Experience :
- Represented a subcontractor in an arbitration before the American Arbitration Association and obtained an award in the subcontractor’s favor.
- Represented a Fortune 100 oil and gas production company in defense of lawsuit alleging breach of minerals option contract, fraud, civil conspiracy and in excess of $200 million in damages.
- Obtained a directed verdict while defending a prominent retailer in a three-day trial regarding disputes over a transportation contract.
- Represented various banks, mortgage servicers, and mortgage investors in a wide-range of lawsuits that included claims of breach of contract, fraud, negligence, and allegations of various statutory violations.
- Represented a real estate developer in a case involving alleged construction defects and obtained dismissal of claims of breach of implied and express warranties, fraud, and negligence.
- Represented an oil and gas well cementing company against claims of negligence, breach of implied warranty and other claims.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Senior Consultant, Ryan & Company, Inc., Los Angeles (2005-2007)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, Louisiana State University, 2005
Admissions : Texas, 2010
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota
Rate : $$$