Kurt Rose represents and counsels management on all aspects of labor and employment law arising under federal and state laws. His practice primarily focuses on matters arising under the National Labor Relations Act, labor arbitrations, and collective bargaining.
Additionally, Kurt advises clients on a wide variety of day-to-day concerns including compliance with federal, state and local disability and leave laws, as well as wage and hour laws.
Prior to joining Littler, Kurt spent three years as an assistant corporation counsel in the Labor and Employment Law division of the New York City Law Department, where he represented the City of New York and its agencies in both single plaintiff and class/collective actions in federal and state court. During law school, Kurt was a member of CUNY Law School’s mediation clinic.
- J.D., City University of New York School of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$