Kyle Gotchy works with hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and related businesses in connection with regulatory matters, operational issues, strategic business ventures, investigations, and enforcement proceedings. Kyle also regularly works with clients on matters related to value-based contracting and clinical integration.
He works closely with in-house counsel, leadership, and other business, clinical, and compliance stakeholders on matters related to the state and federal laws governing providers and suppliers, the physician self-referral (Stark) and anti-kickback laws, and the development of professional and managerial service arrangements.
Kyle draws on the operational perspectives he gained while serving as senior in-house counsel to Seattle Children’s Hospital and strives to help his clients develop practical legal approaches in furtherance of their key business objectives.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Kyle interned at the EPA on children’s environmental health and assisted with analytical and basic sciences research in leading academic and biopharmaceutical laboratories.
- Senior Counsel, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, 2016-2017
- Olympia Fellow, Office of Program Research, Washington State House of Representatives, Olympia, Wash., 2008-2009
- Health Policy Intern, Region 10 Office of Ecosystems, Tribal & Public Affairs, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Seattle, 2007
Professional & Community Activities:
- Advisory Board, Washington Medical-Legal Partnership, 2015-present
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Graduate, 2012 Community Leaders Program, Asian Pacific Islander Community Leadership Foundation
- Graduate, 2013 Project LEAD, United Way of King County
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2010
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, Washington Law Review
- B.A., English, Whitman College, 2007, cum laude
- William O. Douglas Scholar
Rate : $$$