Kyle Arendsen is a restructuring associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Kyle’s practice focuses on all aspects of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Cornell University, B.S., Industrial and Labor Relations, 2013
Admission : 2016, Illinois
- Think Finance, LLC — Representing Victory Park Capital and certain of its affiliates in connection with Think Finance’s Chapter 11 cases in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas. Think Finance is a leading provider of financial technology services.
- Gordmans Stores, Inc., — Representing Gordmans Stores, an apparel and home décor retailer, in its Chapter 11 cases in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nebraska. Founded in 1915, Gordmans operates 106 stores in 62 markets and 22 states.
- Nine West Holdings, Inc. — Representing Nine West Holdings, Inc., and certain affiliates in their Chapter 11 restructuring in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan. Nine West Holding is a leading designer, manufacturer, and primarily wholesale distributor of jeanswear, women’s apparel, jewelry, handbags, and footwear with approximately $1.6 billion in outstanding funded-debt obligations at the time of filing.
- PILI Fellow, Loyola School of Law Federal Tax Clinic, Chicago, 2016
- Summer Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Chicago, 2015
- Summer Associate, K&L Gates LLP, Pittsburgh, 2014
Rate : $$$$