Kyle R. Cunnion focuses his practice on corporate law, with particular emphasis on M&A, corporate governance, and general corporate matters. He advises public and private companies, as well as private equity firms, on domestic and cross-border M&A, corporate restructurings, strategic investments, and capital raising transactions.
Kyle has represented clients from a diverse range of sectors, including venture capital, technology, consumer goods, chemicals, and health care. Prior to attending law school, Kyle worked as an equity specialist at a global financial analytics firm in New York.
While simultaneously attending law school and earning his master’s degree, he completed an internship at a North Carolina investment bank that advises clients regarding the financial aspects of sell-side M&A transactions.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (J.D. with high honors 2016; Member, North Carolina Law Review; M.B.A. with a concentration in Corporate Finance 2016, Kenan-Flagler Business School); Cornell University (B.S. in Industrial & Labor Relations 2011)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
GOVERNMENT SERVICE :
- Student Honors Program Intern,
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission,
- Division of Enforcement (Fall 2015)
- Foreign investors initiate civil and criminal actions following multi-million embezzlement scheme
- Gray Television to acquire Raycom Media for $3.6 billion
- Total, NOVA, Borealis form venture for U.S. Gulf Coast projects
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- GRA Venture Fund invests in Acivilate
- Newell Brands sells Winter Sports businesses to Kohlberg & Company for $240 million
Rate : $$$