Kyle Tucker is an attorney in our Real Estate Law and Natural Resources Practice Groups. His primary areas of practice are natural resources, real estate, land use and zoning. These practice areas cover all elements of real property, including land acquisitions and sales, commercial development, real estate financing, advising clients regarding due diligence items, leasing transactions, landlord-tenant disputes, as well as the various rights among owners, buyers, tenants, lenders and borrowers.
His land use and zoning practice includes assisting clients obtain governmental approvals for annexations, conditional use permits, lot splits, variances and zoning amendments.
Before attending law school, Mr. Tucker served as an officer in the U.S. Army where he earned several awards including the Bronze Star. His deployment to Afghanistan is chronicled in The Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor, a New York Times best seller.
During his deployment, in addition to his obligations as a fire support officer, he managed 27 infrastructure projects ranging from schools and roads to bridges and micro-hydro power plants. Since the completion of his active duty obligation, he seeks to serve his country in a different capacity.
- University of Toledo, J.D., 2013
- University of Toledo, M.B.A., 2013
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 2006
- Ohio, 2013
- Michigan, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2014
- Advising clients in all aspects of real property rights.
- Drafting purchase agreements, options and other transaction related documents including easements.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial lease agreements (including mineral conveyance).
- Advising Ohio real property owners regarding the termination of oil and gas leases through the statutory forfeiture process.
- Representing real property owners and companies regarding zoning and land use issues.
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Ohio Aggregate and Industrial Minerals Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Former member of the American, Columbus and Cleveland Metropolitan bar associations.
Rate : $$$$