Kyle J. Meyer concentrates his practice on commercial and appellate litigation, primarily representing for-profit and nonprofit corporations, health care and insurance entities, financial institutions, small to mid-size businesses and municipal entities in complex business and regulatory matters before state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Kyle began his legal career at the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, a state appellate court specializing in matters involving state and local governments and regulatory agencies, where he served as judicial clerk to both the Hon. P. Kevin Brobson and the Hon. Keith B. Quigley. Kyle also served as judicial intern to the Hon. Mary Hannah Leavitt of the Commonwealth Court during law school.
Kyle is a detail-oriented yet practical litigator experienced in handling various types of commercial and business disputes, with knowledge in state administrative law and matters involving entities regulated by state and local governmental bodies.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2006, Political Science and International Relations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- William W. Lipsitt American Inn of Court, Harrisburg, PA
- James S. Bowman American Inn of Court, Harrisburg, PA
Rate : $$$$