Kyle Quinn concentrates exclusively on family law matters, helping people at some of the most emotionally difficult and financially uncertain points in their lives. These matters include but are not limited to prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, divorce, separate maintenance, property division, child support, spousal support (alimony), custody, and parenting time.
Clients not only value Kyle’s knowledge and integrity but also value his clear, straight-shooting advice and communication. He translates legal complexities into language that clients understand. Every matter is factually distinct, and Kyle listens carefully to his clients to help identify what is most important to them and provides practical and creative solutions to achieve their goals.
Kyle regularly utilizes negotiation and dispute resolution techniques to obtain favorable resolutions to his clients’ often complex legal matters, but when trial advocacy is needed, he is an aggressive and skilled litigator with significant experience in the courtroom.
- Marquette University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies in Social Science, with high honors, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Professional Associations and Membership:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Kent County Friend of the Court Citizens Advisory Committee
Rate : $$$$