Kyle Klass has been an associate in Fragomen’s Washington, DC office since 2013. In this role, he works on a wide range of U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant matters, including specialty occupation visa, intracompany transferee visa, and employment-based permanent residency applications.
Kyle primarily focuses on assisting clients in the information technology industry. Prior to joining Fragomen, Kyle also worked in environmental, educational, and criminal law.
- Assisted foreign nationals with applying for H-1B and L nonimmigrant visas
- Aided clients with obtaining employment-based permanent residency in the United States
- Advised U.S. permanent residents on applying for citizenship
- University of Arizona College of Law | J.D., 2011
- Michigan State University | B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions: District of Columbia, New York
Rate : $$$$