Kyle Janes has a diverse family law practice, including divorce, support, custody, juvenile dependency, adoption, pre-nuptial agreements, protection from abuse, and other domestic relations issues. His compassion for his clients and his knowledge of the law allow him to work on a full range of cases, from simple to complex.
Kyle practices law throughout Western Pennsylvania, including but not limited to Crawford, Erie, Mercer, Venango, Warren, Forest, and Allegheny counties.
Kyle grew up in Meadville and attended Meadville Area Senior High. He attended college at Allegheny College. Upon graduating from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Kyle returned to Meadville to serve the community where he grew up.
- Allegheny College (B.S., 2010)
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D., 2013)
- Kiwanis Club,2014,member-Present
- Crawford Area Young Chamber of Commerce,2014,member-Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association,2013,member-Present
Rate : $$$