Kyle Mueller advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment matters before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. He has experience counseling clients in multiple employment law areas, including:
- Employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Illinois Human Rights Act (IHRA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
In addition, he represents management in defending against claims before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR).
During law school, Kyle served as a law clerk to Chief Judge Judith K. Brawka of the Illinois Sixteenth Judicial Circuit. He was a member of the University of Illinois Law Review, a teaching assistant for Legal Writing and Analysis and participated in the Jerome Mirza Trial Academy.
Kyle also worked as an intern at the Chicago Park District Legal Department where he assisted in all aspects of employment law litigation.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2016
- B.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2013
Courts : U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$