Kyle Rabe is a member of the firm’s corporate group and is resident in our New York office. His experience includes mergers & acquisitions, takeover defenses, sports media transactions, and private equity fund formation.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2009
- London School of Economics, M.Sc., 2004
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2003
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented the National Hockey League in negotiating its twelve-year, C$5.2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for national broadcast and multimedia rights to NHL games, including the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the Stanley Cup Final, in Canada.
- Represented Aristocrat Leisure Limited in its $1.28 billion acquisition of Video Gaming Technologies.
- Represented AstraZeneca in its acquisition of Bristol-Myers Squibb’s interests in the companies’ diabetes alliance for an initial consideration of $2.7 billion on completion and up to $1.4 billion in regulatory, launch and sales-related payments.
- Represented P. Schoenfeld Asset Management LP (PSAM) in its successful proxy contest to require a renegotiation of the terms of the business combination between MetroPCS and T-Mobile.
- Represented SandRidge Energy Inc. in its response to a campaign by activist investor TPG-Axon to change control of the SandRidge board of directors.
Previous Experience : U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Staff Assistant (2005-2006)
Rate : $$$