Kyle A. Ricketts’s practice is focused on M&A, corporate governance, and general corporate matters. He advises public and private companies on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures of all sizes. Kyle has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including chemicals, consumer goods, staffing, and health care.
Prior to attending law school, Kyle worked for a global industrial company. He completed a finance-focused leadership program and served on the corporate audit staff, working in the energy, aviation, and financial sectors.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D. 2015; Order of the Coif; Managing Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review);
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A. in Finance cum laude 2009)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Great Elm Capital Group acquires Valley Healthcare Group and Northwest Medical for $63.6 million
- Southern Company sells Pivotal Home Solutions to American Water Works Company, Inc. for $363.7 million
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Baker Hughes sells A-C Compressor business to Rotating Machinery Services
- Newell Brands enters into settlement agreement with Starboard Value that ended Newell’s ongoing proxy contest with Starboard
- Smith & Nephew acquires Rotation Medical Inc. for up to $210 million
- comScore achieves successful settlement agreement with Starboard Value LP
- Axiall acquired by Westlake Chemical for $33 per share in all-cash transaction with $3.8 billion enterprise value
- Newell Brands acquires Jarden Corporation for $16 billion.
Rate : $$$$