D. Kyle Sampson focuses on Food and Drug Administration regulatory, compliance and enforcement issues. As a partner in our FDA and Life Sciences practice, Kyle represents companies in the full range of regulatory and enforcement issues.
Kyle advises food, drug, biologics, medical device, cosmetics and dietary supplement companies on FDA compliance, regulatory and enforcement matters. His practice also includes strategic advice and compliance counseling, enforcement, litigation and transactional matters.
Kyle has engaged in extensive public service in every branch of the federal government. He served in the White House as Associate Counsel to the President; at the Department of Justice as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney and as Counselor and Chief of Staff to two attorneys general; and in the U.S. Senate as Counsel to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, with honors
- B.A., Brigham Young University
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Rate : $$$$