Kyriaki (Kiki) Council is an associate in the commercial litigation practice group. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, where she started as a summer law clerk, Kiki completed a clerkship under the Honorable Judge Allison Eid on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
During her clerkship, Kiki reviewed briefing on a myriad of federal appellate cases and wrote bench memoranda to Judge Eid recommending affirmance or reversal. She also drafted judicial opinions on the judge’s behalf, edited off-panel opinions, and reviewed petitions for rehearing.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Chicago, B.A., 2013
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Sam Cary Bar Association, Judicial Nomination Committee & Awards Committee Member
- Law School Yes We Can, Mentor, 2016-Present
Rate : $$$