Andrew Riccio is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Litigation Group in New York. His main area of focus is international litigation and arbitration. Prior to joining the Firm, Andrew served both as a lawyer at a boutique litigation firm as well as outside general counsel at an organic foods company.
Andrew focuses his practice on international arbitration. He has represented private parties in commercial disputes, as well as states and investors arbitrating investor-state disputes. He has experience representing clients in domestic, international and commercial litigation in federal and state courts. Andrew regularly advises clients in Spanish.
- University of Miami School of Law (JD) (2011)
- University of Colorado (BA) (2008)
- New York~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2016)
- Florida~United States (2011)
- Florida Supreme Court~United States (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
Rate : $$$