Bruce Swiren is member of L Bruce Swiren PA. Practice areas Bankruptcy Law, Consumer Bankruptcy, Conveyancing, Estate Administration, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointment, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate Law, Residential Real Estate, Title Insurance, Trusts, and Wills.
For decades, people throughout Florida and out of state have relied on the law firm of L. Bruce Swiren, P.A., for help with their legal issues. We have built our firm’s reputation on responsive, cost-effective representation and personal service.
Whether you are a Florida resident or you reside out of state, you can count on our legal counsel. We will tailor our approach to meet your individual needs. We care about you, and we will work hard to achieve your desired outcome.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, J.D. – 1981
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, B.S.B.A. – 1972
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, A.B. – 1970
- Florida, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member, 1981 – 1992
- CLLA, Member, Bankruptcy Section, 1988 – 1990
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member, South District Florida, 1988 – 1990
Rate : $$$