L. Mabel Arroyo is a shareholder in the Nashville office and is part of the Firm’s Global Immigration Group. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Ms. Arroyo understands the complexities of U.S. immigration laws and proactively helps businesses and individuals with corporate immigration issues.
She assists manufacturers, health care corporations and other companies in connection with visa applications, day-to-day operational questions and administrative proceedings before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Embassies and Consulates throughout the world.
A native of Puerto Rico, she began practicing immigration law in Tennessee in 1997. Ms. Arroyo regularly lectures in the Middle Tennessee area on various immigration topics and frequently contributes immigration law articles to Hispanic newspapers and periodicals.
- Inter American University Law School, J.D., 1990
- University of Puerto Rico, B.A., 1987, cum laude
- Tennessee, 1997
- Puerto Rico, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Member – American Association of Immigration Attorneys (1997 – present)
- Member – Nashville Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Immigration Law Instructor – Nashville School of Law (2005 – present)
Rate : $$$$