W. Lake Taylor Jr.’s practice focuses on securities law, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. Lake has significant experience representing clients on securities law matters. He advises a wide variety of public company clients on ongoing reporting and disclosure requirements under the U.S. securities laws.
In addition, he advises clients on public and private securities offerings of both equity and debt, tender offers and exchange offers. Lake’s practice also includes representing clients in connection with corporate governance matters, NYSE and NASDAQ matters, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Clients on disclosure obligations under and compliance with the U.S. securities laws.
Clients on corporate governance and compliance under the Dodd-Frank Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, NYSE rules and NASDAQ rules.
- A Fortune 150 consumer products company in public debt offerings totaling over $15.0 billion.
- A Fortune 50 home improvement retailer in public debt offerings totaling $3.3 billion.
- A Fortune 50 automobile company in public debt offerings totaling $2.0 billion.
- A publicly traded purchaser and collector of nonperforming loans in a $345 million convertible notes offering.
- A publicly traded bank holding company in its initial capital raise, follow-on offering and subsequent mergers and acquisitions.
- A publicly traded energy company in series of 144A debt offerings and related registered exchange offers.
- A publicly traded energy company in debt restructuring, including tender offers and exchange offers for outstanding debt.
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law, cum laude, 1998
- BA, University of Virginia, 1992
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Chairman, Virginia Bar Association, Section of Business Law, Committee on Business Organizations
Rate : $$$