Landes Taylor concentrates his practice on corporate and financial matters for investors and businesses at all stages of development. A Portland native, Landes practiced in Silicon Valley prior to joining Davis Wright Tremaine.
He represents emerging growth companies, restaurant businesses, private equity investors, and venture capital firms in debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, private tender offers, and other complex transactions.
Landes has a unique focus on modeling complex capital structures, financing scenarios and liquidity events, helping entrepreneurs and investors analyze possibilities and understand consequences of various transaction structures.
He frequently acts as outside counsel to startup company clients in various industries, especially in the technology and restaurant sectors, advising them on matters such as formation, corporate governance, and joint ventures.
- Associate, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Palo Alto, Calif., 2013-2015
- Summer Associate, Morrison & Foerster, LLP, Palo Alto, Calif., 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Science & Technology Law Section, American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
- J.D., Columbia Law School
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Editorial Board Member, Columbia Journal of Tax Law
- National Student Chapters Board Member, J.Reuben Clark Law Society
- B.A., Philosophy, Minor in Physics and Spanish, Brigham Young University
Rate : $$$