Landon S. Eustache’s practice focuses on the trading of loans, securities, derivatives and other interests in domestic and international companies. Landon has significant experience in corporate finance transactions and other transactional work for financial institutions, including secondary market debt and private equity trading, syndicated lending and derivative contracts and regulation.
He advises clients throughout all phases of the trading process, including pre-trade diligence and the negotiation of confirmation and settlement documentation.
Landon also works with the Council for Children’s Rights in representing children involved in high conflict custody and visitation disputes and he works with Legal Services of Southern Piedmont in assisting low-income clients with appeals of Medicaid decisions.
- Represented numerous commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers and hedge funds in various purchases and sales of domestic and international distressed and par bank debt using LSTA, LMA and other documentation.
- Represented investment banks and other financial institutions in connection with purchases and sales of domestic and international private securities, including advising clients on Securities Act registration exemptions.
- Represented commercial and investment banks in managing the flow of confidential information and negotiating confidentiality agreements.
- Represented various clients entering into swaps, forwards and other derivative contracts in transactions using ISDA, SIFMA and other documentation.
- Advised clients on derivatives regulations and prepared and submitted regulatory filings with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Represented financial institutions in the review of credit agreements during the syndication process.
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, 2008
- BA, Howard University, 2005
- North Carolina
- Member, Council for Children’s Rights Board of Directors
- Former member, Mecklenburg County Bar Board of Directors
- Member, Loan Syndications and Trading Association, Inc.
- Member, Mecklenburg County Bar Lawyers as Volunteers Advisory Panel
Rate : $$$$